If you want to have pretty skin, you should forget about all the beauty products. It all starts with the food you eat. And the food you do not and should not eat. But let´s not talk about that. Let´s focus on the foods that can help you have pretty skin!
- Spinach and kale – they contain phytonutrients that can help protect your skin from sun damage. Three cups of these leafy greens per weak should be enough to keep your skin fresh.
- Pistachios or walnuts can prevent the cell damage. They contains lots of vitamin B and E.
- Berries. They contain antioxidants that protect your skin from aging.
- Citrus contains vitamin C which is also a great antioxidant.
- Apples also contain vitamin C and along with that, they can help protect against sun damage.
- Almond milk contains collagen-boosting copper.
Well, if you keep eating these great fruits and vegetables and drink the almond milk then you will see the difference on your skin. Just do it and you will see what I am talking about. But, do not forget that you should wear face creams with SPF everyday in order to really make it all work. Also, wash your face regularly.