Do you have high cholesterol levels? Well, if this is your problem, then we might have some solution! Do you want to know more? Then do not stop reading!
Here is a list of foods that you should be eating in order to lower your cholesterol:
- Onion, or onion extract can help reducing cholesterol and also blood sugar.
- Red yeast rice – you can take this in form of a pill and it will help you with cholesterol.
- Laxatives – but you have to make sure that you take them the right way!
- Phytosterols – a plant version of cholesterol helps lower your cholesterol.
- A daily glass of red wine can help you with your cholesterol issues.
Als sleep! Get at least 8 hours of sleep a day and you will see the difference!
In fact, there are lots of foods and other tricks that can help you lower your cholesterol levels, however, do not expect them to work magic. You have to do them all and you have to eat healthy foods, exercise and completely change your eating habits in order to deal with the cholesterol! So, remember this! But anyway, good luck!