Who said that you cannot have a beauty treatment while on your lunch break? Well, you can! Although, not just any beauty treatment that comes to your mind, however, you definitely can have one of these! So, schedule your appointment, and prepare to be without your lunch for the several days, because obviously, beauty treatments are more important than eating, right?
- You definitely can have skin peels – try a glycolic peel that does not require post-procedure hibernation.
- You can have a blowout – are you having a date after work? Well, if you want your hair to look fabulous visit your hairstylist during a lunch break!
- Go have your eyebrows styled.
- Have a mini facial.
- Or, have a professional makeup application.
- Or, have a laser hair removal. Your armpits will take like 10 minutes to be treated.
So, you see? Why having a lunch when you can do so much more fun things? It is not that difficult to make your day more pleasant if somebody at work drives you mad, right?